To begin the story at the beginning, read "Part 1: Post 1: Beginning Again," published in January, 2013. To consult a description of the campus, read "Part 1: Post 14: The Greening of Campus," published in March, 2013.

Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Mastery Year 2: Part 4: Post 5: The Zen of Achoo!

Aaaand, now I'm sick.

I didn't expect to be sick, I certainly didn't plan to be sick, but now, here I am. Sneezing seems to be my main occupation at the moment. It's just a cold, no big deal, but I don't really seem able to focus on anything.

So, I'm sitting here doing nothing except watching the world go by from my balcony. And sneezing. Don't forget the sneezing.

Eventually, I will have a lot of work to catch up on, but right now? It's not so bad.

Earlier, it was hot as all get-out. It's been hot, way too hot, for days, weeks. But now...an hour or so ago, the sky grew dark, the air grew soupy, and the clouds just let loose, wind, rain, lightning, the whole bit, the works. It's just easing off now, and there's some clearing in the west.

If I lean way out and crane my head, I can see the sunset from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment