To begin the story at the beginning, read "Part 1: Post 1: Beginning Again," published in January, 2013. To consult a description of the campus, read "Part 1: Post 14: The Greening of Campus," published in March, 2013.

Monday, November 16, 2015

Note

Hello, everyone,

Today got really busy and I'm going to have to put off posting until tomorrow.

On another subject--will the anonymous person who recently commented to ask for our contact information please connect with my editor on Facebook? Her name is Caroline Ailanthus, which is a unique name so she is easy to find. Send her a PM and she'll send you my email address.

Bizarrely, we can't figure out how to reply to your comment directly--the reply just won't post. So I hope you read this here entry. I am very glad to hear from you.

-D.

No comments:

Post a Comment